[Themaintainers] 🎉 TWO Upcoming Fellowship Event 🎉

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Wed Sep 27 17:36:23 EDT 2023

Dear Maintainers,

Join us for not one, but *two* Maintainers Movement Fellowship Events.
We're so excited to learn from Jennah and Himani, on October 6th and
October 11th! Please learn more about the excellent opportunities below,
and reach out with any questions :)
--
Dreaming of Circular Futures, led by Jennah Jones
October 6, 2023 | 12-1:30 PM EDT | Zoom

Dreaming of Circular Futures explores the potential of urban mining and
landfill mining as viable alternatives to material extraction. We will
discuss the similarities and differences of these two approaches on the
basis of accessibility, scalability, and environmental justice; and ponder
what considerations will need to be made to embrace an economy that
prioritizes repair and reuse, especially as climatic events pose a mounting
threat to infrastructure and housing availability.
REGISTER HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dreaming-of-circular-futures-a-maintainers-fellowship-event-tickets-723497950847?aff=oddtdtcreator>

Sustaining Mental Health Repair, led by Himani Kulkarni
October 11, 2023 |  6:30-8pm IST | 9-10:30am EDT | Zoom

Join us for a thought-provoking event that delves into the heart of mental
health support during unprecedented times: “Sustaining Mental Health
Repair: Understanding the Journey of Psychosocial Helplines in the Pandemic.”
In this engaging discussion, we will unravel the profound significance of
psychosocial helplines – what they stand for, how they differ from
conventional helplines, and the pivotal role each helpline plays in
addressing distinct needs.
REGISTER HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sustaining-mental-health-repair-tickets-723720426277?aff=oddtdtcreator>