[Themaintainers] working on organizational endings

Camille E. Acey connect at camilleacey.com
Mon Jan 29 19:34:05 EST 2024

Dear Maintainers Community,

As part of a slow and thoughtful career transition, I am in the process
of building out The Wind Down <https://www.wind-down.org/>, a practice
to facilitate better organizational endings. As part of this, I am
launching free, confidential, one-off "closure calls" for anyone in the
process (or thinking about!) closing down a project or organization in
the civil society space (e.g. nonprofit, charity, foundation, activist
group, campaign, etc.). You can *find out more and sign up here* -
https://www.wind-down.org/resources/closure-calls/

Feel free to spread the word to anyone who might be interested in this.
Also feel beyond free to send me the names of other people you think I
should talk to or know about!

Thanks so very much for your thoughtfulness and support!

Camille

--
Camille E. Acey - https://camilleacey.com
/"Kindness eases change; love quiets fear."/ - Octavia Butler