[AIChE] Fwd: Re: The 2014 AIChE Mid-Atlantic Regional Student Conference -- at UVA!

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 7 08:09:24 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

If you are interested in in going to the AIChE Mid-Atlantic Regional
conference this year, please let me know ASAP - email myself or the
e-board. We need to make sure we have enough funds covering everyone.

Driving is recommended and we can arrange for drivers.

Main details:
Where: University of Virginia
When: March 28th - 29th (weekend)
Admission Fee: $60.00 (early bird - due by Friday February 14th)

Note - for every 5 people that go, 10% of the total cost ($300.00) will be
refunded. Therefore, for 5 people, the total admission fee will be $270.00.
We would also need to book the hotel immediately, so if you wish to go
PLEASE PLEASE email me back ASAP!!

Thanks,

Palash Mehta