[AIChE] - Important Information

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 6 09:19:15 EST 2014

Hey guys,

As most of you know, yesterday we hit a wall just before the Liquid
Nitrogen Ice Cream event. The liquid nitrogen tank did not open - therefore
we couldn't get any of the nitrogen. We are working on rescheduling it - I
apologize in advance for anyone who came to the event for nothing. We plan
on hosting it again for two Wednesdays after Spring break (March 29th), but
the date is still subject to change.

*In addition, whoever wishes to come to the Yale Club conference in NYC on
March 19th (11AM - 2PM), please email me back ASAP. I need to inform the
people in charge by next week about who will be coming. IT IS COMPLETELY
FREE FOR STEVENS STUDENTS, AND THIS IS A GREAT NETWORKING EVENT!!! *

Finally, our next General Body meeting will the Wednesday after Spring
Break - March 19th, at 9PM (X004)

Any comments, questions, and/or concerns, contact myself or Vincent
Raimondi.

Thanks all,
Palash Mehta