[AIChE] - Société de Chime Industrielle Conference (Yale Club NYC - March 19th)

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 6 11:19:47 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

I think this might be of use for those who would like to go to the
conference on March 19th in the Yale Club:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=emic7qbab&v=001CYMvdQv4AOgRhkkV-l9SBcD035_d5UrFPpjGUjzfl0jADkbqMB_B26V_7_KG0iGnjy-LpnG3kpBqzM5_HK9x5ztmrzU-e8gEVfFwqtNiBatjyP-6DqEwrhtcVZOUE0DcqloCnEdMK7mo60nFb-QJgWRbLF6zfo4Q-A0QHtVeBPYPVBPiz_1F3Q%3D%3D

(Just copy and paste the file above)

The main company who will be coming is DuPont, and their Chief Innovation
(Technology) Officer will be speaking about the role of integrated science.
Being that this is an AIChE event, I am quite sure some chem-e companies
will be coming. The best thing to do is talk to other people, maybe even
bring a few copies of your resume, and be prepared to mingle with a lot of
brilliant minds!

Again, if you have any questions, email myself, Vincent Raimondi, or Ethan
Kirschner for more information.

-Palash