[AIChE] AIChE activities and awards

Yujun Zhao yzhao at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 24 11:53:41 EDT 2014

Hello our student AIChE  members,

I'd like to inform you that the AIChE student awards are given by the
local AIChE section to students in our department in February of each
year, relying on your involvement with the student AIChE chapter and
academic performance. This is a prestigious honor that looks great on
your resume and also comes with a cash award.

The 2014 Mid-Atlantic Regional AIChE Conference coming up at the
University of Virginia on March 28-29th will be one of the major AIChE
activities. The following students at Stevens have registered for the
conference: Palash Mehta, Raul Letona, Alan Rempel, and TJ Carlson.

I hope many of you would like to join the Stevens group this weekend,
enjoying Charlottesville, the good weather, and the conference and all
of its activities. Please contact Palash P Mehta at pmehta8 at stevens.edu
ASAP for more details.

Thanks for your support and have a nice trip!
Prof. Zhao (Stevens AIChE chapter advisor)

--
Yujun Zhao, Ph.D.
Teaching Associate Professor