[AIChE] IMPORTANT UPDATES: Please Read!

Rebecca Barresi rbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 2 16:42:06 EST 2014

Happy Sunday fellow Chem-Es!

Below I have included important reminders/updates about our club. *PLEASE
READ THIS ALL*, I know its a lot but its information pertinent to our club
and is important you all know this.

1. *LIQUID NITROGEN ICE CREAM EVENT*: This *THURSDAY NOVEMBER 6th, 9PM
Hayden Lounge*. We need volunteers! If you would like to setup/cleanup, get
supplies, or advertise let me know! It would be a HUGE help if you let any
organizations you are also a part know about the event to get more people
to come! Also, any  APO brothers, you WILL get hours for this!

2. *T-Shirts/Stickers*: We are ordering more shirts and now stickers! I
will be sending out an order form later this week for both. Shirts will be
$15 like last time and stickers (bumper sticker style) should be around $3
(I am in the process of finding the cheapest yet best ones possible). ALSO
new information!!!! We will now have a design that says "Proud Parent of a
Stevens Chem E" or something to that effect on both the shirts and
stickers. Now is the time to start thinking of Holiday gifts, and these
would be pretty awesome/cheap/easy to get your parents!

3. *Earth Day Event*: I have attached a document with what is happening
regarding planning for our Chemis-Tree Day event! In this form, I have
listed several committees! IT would be greatly appreciated if you would
volunteer for one of the committees mentioned so planning /running the
event would go as smoothly as possible. I will send out a googledoc excel
sheet for those who want to volunteer to sign up on!

4. *ELECTIONS (WOOO GET PUMPED)*: Thanks to all who came to the GBM last
meeting and made a nomination. Its all your voices that make our club be
the best we can be! For those who couldnt make it (or want to make a
nomination now), the form is open on ducksync (
https://orgsync.com/48025/forms/122963 ) . You will have until the 11th to
nominate someone and the debate and voting  will occur at our next GBM
(november 12th). PLEASE NOMINATE/BE SURE TO COME TO VOTE. Our E-Board next
year will be based on your vote so please be sure to make an effort to
attend! If you have a prior committment, no worries we understand!

Anyways, sorry for this ridiculously long email; I'll try to keep them
shorter from now on. There's so much going on in so little time! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Rebecca
AIChE- Secretary