[AIChE] Tshirt and Stickers Order Form

Rebecca Barresi rbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 2 19:40:38 EST 2014

Hi all,

Here is the link to order t-shirts and stickers. Once again, we will now be
selling "Proud Parent of a Chem-E" shirt and stickers. These will make
awesome holiday gifts so be sure to order some before we place the order!

Also, we will only be accepting cash (sorry!) at our next GBM (November 12)
or to our treasurer (Ryan Tarnopoll) in order to ensure everyone who pays
receives their order.

You MUST pay before the order is made in order to receive your order.
Unfortunately, if you have not paid by the time we order online, we will
not be taking into account what you wanted (this is simply to ensure we
have the money to place the order).

Here is the link to the order form:
https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1oRNoTraSdvU-yoRFsM1WsAb7I3CAJS41iIjOh9QC-i0/viewform?usp=send_form

You must be logged into your stevens account in order to fill out the form!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Happy Purchasing!
Rebecca