[AIChE] ChemEs, assemble!

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 5 11:35:50 EDT 2014

  [image: Please allow images]
[image: Please allow images] <https://www.facebook.com/groups/stevensaiche/>

Stevens AIChE
 Join our DuckSync![image: Please allow images]
<https://orgsync.com/join/48025/american-institute-of-chemical-engineers>
[image: Please allow images]Stevens AIChE September Newsletter
Our Website[image: Please allow images]
<http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/aiche/home>

Please take a second to join our DuckSync and Facebook pages. Visit our
website for all our Fall events! (links above)

 Upcoming Events - September 2014
Meat-and-Greet BBQ9/24/2014 - 1:00PMBabbio Patio[image: Please allow images]

Get to know your professors! Join Stevens' ChemE faculty for a fancy
barbeque on the roof of the Babbio Center.
Chemical Rocket Launch9/13/2014 - 2:00PMPalmer Lawn[image: Please allow
images]

Shoot liquid fireworks with AIChE and the AIAA! Recycle old soda bottles!
Discover a cool club! Make a huge mess!
Yale Club Luncheon9/17/2014 - 11:30AM50 Vanderbilt, NYC[image: Please allow
images]

Network with industry executives at the free-for-students monthly Societe
de Chimie luncheon. It sure beats Pierce.

 Events Cont'd Involvement
Intro to AIChE9/17/14 - 6:30PMBabbio Atrium[image: Please allow images]

Wondering why you should become a member? Come to the Introduction to AIChE
talk to learn about the benefits of membership in the American Institute of
Chemical Engineers.
GBM #19/10/14 - 9:00PMMcLean Basement[image: Please allow images]

Tired of Pierce already? Free pizza in X004 next Wednesday! Meet the
E-Board and discuss the semester's programming! Please attend if you have
an interest any of our activities.

Chem-E-Car
[image: Please allow images]

Join the Stevens Chem-E-Car team to design a chemically-powered car! Learn
process design and control while getting a feel for the "engineering" part
of chemical engineering.

Have any questions, concerns, or feedback? Send us an email at
aiche at stevens.edu or contact us through the website
<http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/aiche/contactUs>!