[AIChE] - ChemEs, assemble - General Body meeting 1

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 7 09:45:40 EDT 2014

Hello, fellow AIChE members,

I am Palash Mehta, a 4/5 Chemical Engineering major and the current
President of the Stevens Institute of Technology AIChE Chapter. I would
like to invite everyone to our first General Body meeting for this Fall
2014. Most of you should have received the newsletter sent out by our ChemE
Car chair Alan Rempel; this will give you all a brief summary of the
upcoming events. *Attendance at meetings is necessary in order to obtain
all the information you will need for our events, including signing up for
them*.

Our first General Body Meeting will be *Wednesday September 10th @ 9:00PM
in Room X004 - McLean basement*. Please try to arrive about 5-10 minutes
early.

If you have prior commitments at that time and cannot make this GBM, please
do email me back at pmehta8 at stevens.edu. Otherwise, I hope to see many of
you this Wednesday evening.

Thank you all,
Palash Mehta