[AIChE] AIChE T-Shirts--LAST CALL!!!!

Rebecca Barresi rbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 26 08:54:11 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

As promised at the last GBM, here is the link again to order a t-shirt!

https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1DyLNpgFUZL3uRoyyDjxT1uC1CTgjSmovXJ8Lak7G4OQ/viewform

I will be closing the order form at 11:00PM SUNDAY (9/28).. We will be
ordering Monday, so no requests for shirts can be fulfilled once the order
form closes.

So yeah. Link above if you want a shirt. Anyone who already filled it out
or emailed/asked us at the meeting to add you, no worries, you're on the
list!

ALSO, be sure to get your $15 to any member of the e-board ASAP. If you
don't pay, you wont get your shirt.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to email me or the rest of
the e-board (aiche at stevens.edu)

Enjoy your Friday/weekend!
Rebecca