[AIChE] - Infineum Plant Tour

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 25 17:05:49 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

Infineum International and AIChE-Stevens will be hosting its first Plant
Tour on Friday October 10th in the Phillips 66 Refinery in Linden NJ. Some
of you have signed up in our General Body Meeting; however, I understand
some could not make our GBM - therefore if you are interested in the plant
tour, please respond back to aiche at stevens.edu regarding your interest.
Also, *PLEASE FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO*. If you
do not fill this out and email it back to me, you cannot attend (sorry,
liability issues).

If you are interested and would like to go on the tour, please print out
the attached form, fill it out, and scan it back to us. Or, if you wish,
physically get the form to the AIChE E-board.

I anticipate that the tour will start around 10:00 AM (we will take a bus
to Infineum at 9:00 AM Friday morning) and end hopefully around 2:00PM (get
back to campus arounf 3:00 PM). I currently do not know if they will be
providing lunch - I will email them back about it and let you know on a
later date.

*SIGNUPS WILL CLOSE TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30TH* - email us or get all forms to
us by then. If you cannot, atleast email us by then and we will work
something out.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Palash Mehta