[AIChE] - Happy Hour

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Jun 11 09:35:31 EDT 2015

Hello, Chemical Engineers,

Hope you are all having a wonderful Summer break. On *Thursday June 25th
from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in Jersey City*, AIChE North and New Jersey
sections will be hosting a Young Professionals Happy Hour. Come and meet
some of the chemical engineers who are serving on the AIChE Executive
board. Please see attached flyer for more details.

Free food provided - drinks are on you.

Any questions, please feel free to get back to me. Email me beforehand if
you are interested in attending.

Thanks
Palash

P.S - For those of you who have graduated and would like to removed from
the emailing list, please do email us back.