[AIChE] - Young Professionals Happy Hour (Final Reminder)

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Tue Jun 23 21:29:45 EDT 2015

Fellow Chemical Engineers,

Hope your summer is going quite well. This Thursday from 6 - 8 PM, the
AIChE North Jersey section will be hosting a Young Professionals Happy Hour
in Jersey City. For those of you who are interested in coming, we will be
meeting up in Stevens next to the gatehouse at around 5 PM and begin
heading over to the Jersey City. We most likely will walk to Jersey City.

The location is as follows:
Surf City Megabar & Restaurant
1 Marin Blvd.
Jersey City

A little bit of Stevens representation at our professional society's events
is always helpful and we all can learn something.

Food is provided for free, drinks are on you. Any questions, comments, or
concerns, please email us back.

Thanks,
Palash

P.S - If you have graduated and would like to be removed from this emailing
list, please do let us know.