[AIChE] - Pharmetic Plant Tour (Friday March 27th)

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:53:35 EST 2015

Hello, fellow Chemical Engineers,

We will be hosting a plant tour to the Pharmetic manufacturing company,
also known as Alzo International, in 3 weeks (Friday March 27th). Website
is below.

http://www.alzointernational.com/

If you would like to attend this plant tour, *PLEASE respond back to this
email* to me, Palash, at pmehta8 at stevens.edu. We are looking for a head
count as to the number of people of who are planning on attending. The
plant is located in Sayreville NJ. We will be sending out further
reminders; however, we will have to close signups by the 20th.

Any questions or comments, feel free to let me know. If you have class and
would like to attend this tour instead, shoot me an email and we will work
something out.

Palash