[AIChE] T-Shirt Design Competition

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 6 15:29:11 EST 2015

ChemEs,

As most of you probably know, Stevens is holding its first annual Relay for
Life later this month, and AIChE has formed a fundraising team. You can
join here: http://www.relayforlife.org/stevensnj

To help us achieve our $1000 fundraising goal, we're selling chemical
engineering t-shirts. Thanks to a generous donation from Exxon Mobil
earlier this year, 100% of the revenue will go to the Relay.

However, we don't have a design for the t-shirt, which is where the
competition comes in. You have until next Wednesday to submit a shirt
design somehow involving chemical engineering. If we select your design for
printing, you'll get it for free!

Rules:

   - Must involve chemical engineering. I put some examples on our Facebook
   group <https://www.facebook.com/groups/stevensaiche/>
   - Final design should include the Stevens logo or name, the AIChE logo,
   and the Exxon-Mobil logo somewhere on the shirt
   - Submit on the Facebook group, as a reply to this email, or by sending
   it to aiche at stevens.edu

We'll accept more than one design, so keep the good ideas coming.

Thanks for your help,

Alan Rempel