[AIChE] Infineum Plant Tour of Bayway - 10/16

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 22 11:32:58 EDT 2015

ChemEs,

As advertised at last Wednesday's GBM, we are offering a plant tour of the
Bayway refinery, hosted by Infineum, a manufacturer of petroleum additives.
The tour should take from 9PM - 2:30PM (times approximate).

We will try to arrange bus transport to the refinery, once we have an idea
of approximately how many people are going.

If you're interested in attending, please fill out and sign the attached
form and return it to me (scans are acceptable) as soon as you can.
Deadline is the end of 9/28.

Sorry for the delay in advertising,

Alan Rempel