[AIChE] - Infineum Plant Tour

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 24 08:24:42 EDT 2015

Hello, Chemical Engineers,

Infineum USA L.., a lubricants and petroleum additives formulation company,
has invited our chapter for a plant tour to the Bayway Refinery in Linden
NJ. The plant tour will be on Friday October 16th from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM.

http://www.infineum.com/

For those of you interested in attending, please fill out the attached form
and sent it back to either me or Alan Rempel. Please print it out, fill out
the form, and scan it back as a PDF OR print it out and give it to us as a
physical form. Forms need to be returned by *September 28th*.

This plant tour will also be a networking session with engineers from the
refinery. Plus, you will get to see and tour a real chemical refinery and
its control stations!

**Freshman/Sophomores - this is your chance to network with engineers in
the petrochemicals industry - I can speak to General Chemistry professors
if need be to sign you out of a quiz should you need to.

**Everyone else - This is your chance to broaden your horizons on a new
field if you would like to transition to a new industry.

Thanks
Palash