[AIChE] Infineum Plant Tour - Reminder and Deadline Extension

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:42:17 EDT 2015

ChemEs,

TL;DR - send me those waivers or we're not going

As a reminder, Infineum has offered to host a plant tour October 16th
(that's a Friday) of the Bayway refinery in Linden. We will arrange
transportation. However, Infineum has an attendance quota to meet, and
interest has so far been extremely limited. I have a total of 4 completed
waivers.

If you're at all interested in going, please fill out the attached waiver
and return it to me (paper, scans, and signed PDFs are all acceptable) as
soon as possible. Email me with any questions.

If we don't have 20 interested people by Friday, we will regrettably have
to cancel this semester's plant tour.

Hope to see some of you there,

Alan Rempel