[AIChE] Volunteers Needed for Lab Tours

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 28 15:05:48 EDT 2015

ChemEs,

TL;DR - volunteers needed for lab tours

The CEMS department is looking for volunteers to assist with lab tours for
Undergraduate Admissions Visit Days. We would be presenting two labs: the
Design 5 lab (Burchard 3rd floor) and the ChE undergrad teaching lab in
McLean basement (X004).

Dates to be covered:

   - Saturday, October 10th 10:30AM-11:30AM
   - Saturday, November 7th 10:30AM - 11:30AM

Those interested should also be available sometime next week to
meet/discuss with Professor Eitel and/or Professor Zhao about the material
and demonstrations to be covered.

Let me know if you're interested - we need about 3/lab for each date.

Thanks,

Alan Rempel