[AIChE] Upcoming Events - Final Call to RSVP

Russell Bechmann rbechman at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 11 16:03:50 EST 2016

Hi all,

This is the final call for registration for the North New Jersey AIChE
meeting and the Metro New York AIChE meeting, both of which are next
Tuesday, February 16th, at 6PM. I highly encourage you to attend the North
New Jersey meeting. Several of our members will be honored with scholarship
awards at the Dinner. You will also have the opportunity to meet other
ChemEs from NJIT as well as professional chemical engineers. I will be
driving there and if there is no more room in my car, it is a quick ride on
the train.

*North NJ Section presentation & awards dinner
<https://orgsync.com/48025/events/1380230/occurrences/3133480>* - February
16th at 6 PM at NJIT. Please RSVP here
<https://orgsync.com/48025/events/1380230/occurrences/3133480>by tomorrow,
2/12, at 3 PM if you will be attending.

*Metro NY Section presentation & dinner
<https://orgsync.com/48025/events/1380235/occurrences/3133485>* - February
16th at 6 PM at the Pfizer building. Please RSVP here
<https://orgsync.com/48025/events/1380235/occurrences/3133485> by tomorrow,
2/12, at 3 PM if you will be attending.

Additionally, the *Societe de Chimie Industrielle Luncheon*
<https://orgsync.com/48025/events/1380238/occurrences/3133488> is February
24th at 11:30 AM at the Yale Club. Please RSVP here
<https://orgsync.com/48025/events/1380238/occurrences/3133488> by 2/17 if
you plan on attending so we can reserve you a spot for you.

Thanks,

Russell Bechmann
*Secretary, AIChE*
*Stevens Institute of Technology*