[AIChE] Bayway (Infineum) Plant Tour - RSVP Immediately

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 8 18:31:21 EST 2016

ChemEs,

Infineum <http://www.infineum.com/> has invited us to another tour of the
Bayway refinery in Linden on February 26th. The refinery processes crude
oil into a large variety of consumer products, including fuels, lubricants,
and plastics. Infineum is a manufacturer of industrial lubricants and fuel
additives.

This event will include a tour and a networking session. Time commitment is
from 9AM to 3PM (Friday). Transportation will be provided. Cost will be $5
with SGA funding. You can pay in cash on the day of the tour.

Please RSVP by signing the attached waiver and returning to any e-board
member or Palash Mehta. Email submissions of scans are acceptable (to
aiche at stevens.edu or pmehta8 at stevens.edu). Attendance is limited to the
first 20 waivers we receive.

PLEASE RSVP BY TOMORROW if you wish to attend. We need to request
additional funding from the SGA, which requires a list of attendees in
advance. Waivers are due to us before midnight on Tuesday.

We will bring a few physical waivers to D6 and Thermo tomorrow if anyone
wants to sign up then.

See you the 26th,

Alan Rempel