[AIChE] Omega Chi Epsilon - Information Session Tomorrow at 4PM

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 26 10:08:59 EST 2016

ChemEs,

For those interested in becoming a part of the Omega Chi Epsilon honor
society, there will be an information session tomorrow, January 27th, at
4PM in McLean 004. We will be discussing membership, chapter goals,
volunteer opportunities, and officer responsibilities. We are seeking
officers for society leadership - if you have an interest in coordinating
chapter activities, please make an effort to attend.

As a reminder, members must complete 8hrs of community service and 2hrs of
department service per semester, and must maintain a certain GPA. Both
graduate and undergraduate students are welcome.

If you are interested in OXE or have questions but are not able to make the
information session, please contact the current chapter president, Raul
Letona (rletona at stevens.edu).

*Ode Chrototos Eggegramai,*

Alan Rempel
Stevens AIChE Student Chapter President