[AIChE] Fwd: Nuclear Propulsion Officer Information Session

Stephen Bosomworth sbosomwo at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 8 15:54:07 EST 2018

All,

Today at 5PM in Fielding (3rd floor Howe), Stevens ChemE alumnus Brianna
Evans will be holding an info session for the US Navy's Nuclear Propulsion
Officer Candidate (NUPOC) Program.

If you are interested in military service that also allows you to use your
engineering education and receive a stipend while still in school, this is
a fantastic program. Students can apply for entry into the program as soon
as their sophomore year, but freshmen are also encouraged to attend!

Regards,

Steve