[AIChE] GBM Tomorrow Night

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 7 23:00:21 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

We will be having our 3rd GBM tomorrow night at 9:00 PM in BC 203! We will
be going over some of our upcoming events during the GBM so definitely come
around if you are interested in learning more about what we will be up to.
We will also be serving pizza and soda at the meeting so don't forget to
drop by and grab some!

Check out the flier below for some more info about the GBM. See you all
there!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu