[AIChE] National Conference Sign Up by Sunday

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 13 00:42:58 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

AIChE National Conference for students is just around the corner! It will
be from *10/26-10/29, in Pittburgh, PA*.

Please fill out the google form below if you are interested in attending.
The cost of registration and hotels will potentially be covered by AIChE
(depending on how many attendees we get), so please only sign up if you are
planning on attending.

This is a great opportunity to network with other chemical engineers
throughout the nation. Additionally, come support a member of our very own
organization who will be presenting at the conference about his research!

**The *deadline for sign ups is this Sunday, September 16th*.**

Details on the conference is linked in the website below. Feel free to
reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns

*Links:*
Sign up link <https://goo.gl/forms/iWuUhJqfAQrnHXgT2>
Conference website
<https://www.aiche.org/conferences/annual-aiche-student-conference/2018>

Best,
--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu