[AIChE] GBM Thursday Night

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 25 23:09:51 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

Come out to our GBM Thursday, September 27th, at 9:00 PM in EAS 230. We’ll
be doing some updates on our upcoming events so definitely come by for that
information!

Pizza and drinks will also be served so don’t miss out on free food and
quality time with AIChE!

Hope to see you all there~
--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu