[AIChE] Fwd: WIP Event

Stephen Bosomworth sbosomwo at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 8 20:25:33 EST 2019

All,

For all of you interested in pharmaceutical manufacturing, Women in Pharma
will be hosting a discussion and lab session on a couple of key
pharmaceutical manufacturing processes. This is a good introduction for
those looking to work in the industry or thinking about taking PME classes
in the future!

There will be two sessions of this event, you are encouraged to attend both
sessions as different processes will be demonstrated at each.
Session 1: March 12th at 1:00 - 2:30 PM, Location - X432
Session 2: March 12th at 10:00 - 11:00 AM, Location - X432

If you have questions about the event, please email Lauren Shirley (CC'd).
More details, signup sheet, and flier in her email below.

Best,

Steve Bosomworth
VP AIChE, Stevens Student Chapter
B.E. Chemical Engineering '19