[AIChE] AIChE Scholarship Dinner

Ranjeet George rgeorge at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 9 20:00:41 EST 2019

Dear Students and Faculty,

As you know, we had to move the AIChE Scholarship Dinner that was
originally scheduled for Wednesday 2/20 due to an unfortunate snow storm.
The new date for the dinner will be is this *Thursday, 3/14* from *6:30-9:00
pm* in the *EAS 222.*

Again, this is a business casual dinner and a great networking opportunity.
We will be hosting students and faculty from NJIT, as well as Chemical
Engineers from the North Jersey Local Section of AIChE, with a special
presentation given by the director of the North Jersey Local Section, Mr.
Peter Sibilski.

If you can attend, please fill out the form so we can get an accurate head
count:
https://goo.gl/forms/OGABO7EZTckIs47w2

Thank You,
--