[AnimeClub] Midori Days Marathon

Philip Mainwaring pmainwar at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 15 19:23:33 EST 2007

Hey Everyone,

Our Valentine's Day Marathon, showing Midori Days, will occur tomorrow -
Friday, the 16th - in B118, 9 PM. Pizza! Women as your right hand! It's
guaranteed to be strange.

Also, some announcements from our President:

Rowell Garcia from Ramapo College (located in Mahwah NJ) is trying to
organize a group of people who might be interested in going to Anime
Boston (April 20-22). If you are interested in going and are looking for
ride shares/ roommates for a hotel please contact him at
rgarcia at ramapo.edu <mailto:rgarcia at ramapo.edu> Additionally, more
information about Anime Boston can be found at
http://www.animeboston.com <http://www.animeboston.com/>

aaaaaand...

Funimation will now be offering some of its anime titles on iTunes. Here
is a short article about it:
http://playlistmag.com/news/2007/02/13/funimation/index.php
<http://playlistmag.com/news/2007/02/13/funimation/index.php>

That's about it.