[AnimeClub] Abenobashi

Philip Mainwaring pmainwar at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 22 01:31:00 EST 2007

Hey everyone,

This week, we will begin one of the..stranger animes I have ever had the
pleasure of viewing, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. Or just Abe -
you know, like Lincoln. Except there's no post-Civil War assassination
by John Wilkes Booth. And no tophat. Well, maybe there's a tophat.
You'll have to watch to find out, won't you?

It's at 9 PM, in Burchard 118, this Friday.

Also, unified elections are coming up! So start conjuring some thoughts
to the tune of "Do I want to be an e-board member? What should my
awesome campaign be? How can I serve King Kassidy?" I'm thinkin' that
our election is either next week or two weeks from now, but I do believe
K-Diddle can confirm this at our showing.

Till then!

Philip M.