[AnimeClub] Election Nominations

jhabel at stevens.edu jhabel at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 6 17:24:59 EST 2008

All Members:
      And lo, did the great vice president deem to come down and speak
to the masses of loyal members. And first he spake thustly:

Due to SGA regulations, we are having nominations for the upcoming
elections. Nominations are open as of this Friday, March 7th, and closed
the next Friday, March 14th. For a reminder, the positions are:
president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer. All but the
president are vacating their posts due to graduation or other reasons,
so those positions must be filled, or we do not have a club anymore. We
will accept nominations in person at either meeting, or via an e-mail to
anime at stevens.edu. For details about the positions and who is elidgible,
please see the constitution on our website at http://www.stevens.edu/anime.

And the vice president did pause and ponder for a moment, and continued on:

Formal elections will be held on March 28th, the first week of Haruhi.
Nominees will be allowed to give a short speech at that time, then
voting will take place immediately after via secret ballot.

Then did the vice president grow silent, having issued his message to
the leagues of anime fans.

-J. Habel
Vice President, Stevens Anime Club