[AnimeClub] [Noein pt 3]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 7 10:11:30 EST 2008

Hey Gang,

I know time is rounding down and we are coming up our last week at
school before break. But we of the Stevens Anime club will stay
steadfast. Today we will show the conclusion of Noein ^^ yay no more
cliff hangers. AS always there will be food snacks ad drinks for all,
I'm not sure if the lights in B118 are fixed yet so just keep an I out
for the signs.

Additionally, we are nominating our people for the next years' eboard.
So if you plan on running be ready for tonight.

Sincerely,
Miguel Melendez

P.S. The Next CPAC meeting is this Sunday 9th in BC 104 so if you are
interested in being part of the first Anime convention at Stevens. the
come join us we are always taking in new staffers.