[AnimeClub] Live Action Movie Night!

amucha at stevens.edu amucha at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:14:05 EDT 2008

Anime Clubbers (better than being Anime Clubees),

Allow me first to say to undergraduate and graduate students: happy
spring break!  To all alumni and associates ... well, happy spring
break, too.  :)

Feeling stressed after a busy week of midterms, projects, essays, and
whatnot?  Then come on down to B 118 tonight at 9pm as always for a
showing of three (3) of the most violent live action movies we could
find!  They will  be shown in the following order: 2LDK, Aragami, and
Death Trance.  The first of these two were actually part of a
competition to create the most violent movie possible in a single week
using only two actors.  They're both relatively short, so we figured
we'd go all out and show a third movie, which was not part of said
competition, but is equally as violent anyway.

Also, please remember that we will be finishing up our e-board election
nominations tonight at the beginning of the event.  So if you or someone
you know within the Anime Club may be interested in running for one of
the four positions, make that name heard tonight or hold your peace
until next year!

So yes, classes may be over, but Anime Club will never die ... excpet
for next Friday.  Join us tonight for snacks, beverages, pizza, and an
additional tasty treat that even the e-board doesn't know what it is yet
(no, really)!  Hope to see many of you tonight!

--
-Allison Mucha
Anime Club Treasurer
amucha at stevens.edu