[AnimeClub] Let the summer anime begin!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun May 18 22:31:32 EDT 2008

Hello fellow anime cubbers,

It is my distinct pleasure to inform that Anime club will be holding events
during the summer for your (and our) enjoyment! Please not though that we
are now meeting THRUSDAY nights, not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday,
Saturday, or Sunday, but THURSDAY nights at the usual place and at almost
usual time of 9:15. This THURSDAY we will be showing the following classics
at B118-

The Cowboy Beebop Movie and Ranma ½

We will see you this THURSDAY, and every THURSDAY this summer for more anime
enjoyment.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club

P.S.

Did I mention that we are meeting on THURSDAYS?