[AnimeClub] This week...

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue May 27 20:28:50 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow anime clubbers,

It is with distinct pleasure that I inform you all that this wee we will
start showing Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. So please do not hesitate to join
us this Thursday 5/29 at 9:15 in good old B118, as always there will be
snacks and drinks for your (and our) enjoyment.

Also here is something that may interest some of you:

Hello Stevens Anime Club,

My name is Christy and I'm representing the Japanese band
Ayabie on their first US tour.  Ayabie is a band with a lot anime
influence who have Top 20 hits in Japan, so I thought your club
members might be interested in them.  They'll be playing in New York City on
June 15th at The Knitting Factory, and tickets can be purchased here
<http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData
&pl=&eventId=265154> .

Check out this video and their myspace at http://www.myspace.com/ayabieusa !

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IS7dTsmqDs4
<http://www.youtube.com/v/IS7dTsmqDs4&hl=en> &hl=en"></param><param
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>

<embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IS7dTsmqDs4
<http://www.youtube.com/v/IS7dTsmqDs4&hl=en> &hl=en"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
height="355"></embed></object>

If you could pass this information on to your members by mailing list
or something of the like we would really appreciate it!

Thank You,

Christy Ward
Electric Orchid Productions
http://www.electricorchidproductions.com
<http://www.electricorchidproductions.com/>
Ayabie US Tour 2008

Also, this is for something regarding a free t-shirt, which I am sure some
of you may enjoy

http://www.newyork-tokyo.com/wp/2008/05/22/contest-uniqlo-manga-t-shirt-give
away/

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your friendly neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club