[AnimeClub] Regarding trip to Mokucon

Morgan DeSena mdesena at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 18 16:53:01 EST 2008

Hey everyone!

I’ve heard that a lot of people were interested in attending Mokucon
this weekend at Rutgers New Brunswick! However, no one has emailed me
back yet saying they can definitely come. If you or anyone else you
know would like to attend, please email me back by tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 12 noon at the latest!

We will be purchasing NJ transit tickets at 1:30 Thursday afternoon, so
please have your ticket money to us prior to then (if you cannot find
us, just send us an email and we will arrange a place to meet). Again,
one round trip ticket is $12.25. If you would also like us to pick you
up a PATH ticket, one round trip path is $3.50.

The convention is scheduled to close at 9PM on Saturday, but if you
need to leave earlier we will provide you directions on how to get back
to Hoboken from Rutgers New Brunswick.

Thank you all very much!

~ Morgan De Sena
Stevens Anime Club Vice President