[AnimeClub] Samurai 7 Finale!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 20 15:27:46 EST 2008

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that we will be showing the
conclusion to Samurai 7 this week in B118 at 9 PM. Please join us for what
is sure to be the epic conclusion to this show, and as per the usual there
will be plenty of snacks and soda to accompany your anime viewing
experience. So please feel free to join us at PM in B118 for the exciting
conclusion of Samurai 7. Also here will be a CPAC planning meeting this
Sunday Nov. 22nd at 3 PM in BC 104, please join us in planning what is sure
to be an awesome convention going experience this year!

In other news, if you have not submitted a picture for your Anime Club ID
card, please do so as soon as possible, as I will be making them in the
coming days (you might see them by the end of the spring).

See you all Friday,

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club