[AnimeClub] Pani Poni Dash Mark 2

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 17 01:26:33 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this week we will be
showing the second installment of Pani Poni Dash. Please come and join us
this Friday in B 118 at 9PM for an evening of trippy Anime, snacks, soda,
and socializing.

In other news, there is also a CPAC planniong meeting this Sunday the 19th
in BC 104 at 3 PM. So please come and join us as we set out to make this
CPAC just as enjoyable as the first.

Secondly, the annual Anime Club trip this year will be to Japan-C, trust me
the name is weird but the event is cool, on the 25th of October, we will be
departing from the Howe Center Lobby at 1 PM promptly, and please bring $10
metrocard for tranportation round trip. See you all then!

Thanks all,

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club