[AnimeClub] Pani Poni Dash- THE END!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:14:35 EDT 2008

Greeting fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure, and much relief, that I announce to you that this
week we will be showing the final portion of Pani Poni Dash. Hopefully by
the end of this week there will be more sense behind this one. As per the
usual we will be meeting in B118 at 9PM and will have plenty of snacks and
soda for your enjoyment with your anime. Also next week, during the
Halloween Toko marathon, we will be hosting a costume contest, so please
feel free to come and join us in your best costume to compete for a very
special prize!

Also this Saturday we will be going on our semester excursion, this time to
Japan-c, so if you are interested in going please meet  at the Howe center
lobby at 1 PM this Saturday, please be sure to bring either a metro-card
with at least $10 left on it, $10 to buy said metro-card at path, or any
combination thereof- otherwise there is no cost, and you only pay for the
transport round trip which is roughly $10. For more information visit
www.japan-c.com

See you then!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club