[AnimeClub] Toko Halloween Marathon and Costume Contest

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 27 23:26:54 EDT 2008

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you our annual Halloween anime
marathon, this year we will be showing Toko and all of its entirety in one
sitting. In addition to that we will be hosting a costume contest as it will
actually be Halloween this Friday. Please feel free to come in costume to
compete for a very special prize!!  So please to quote the hypnotized
characters- "JOIN US!!" this Friday for a very special showing, and as
always there will be snacks, soda, and this week, PIZZA!!! In B118 @ 9PM- if
you are late we will eat your brains!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club