[AnimeClub] This week....

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 1 23:42:01 EDT 2008

Greeting fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you all that this week we will
be showing Beck this Friday in B 118. In addition to the usual snacks and
soda we also have pizza, so please feel free to join us at 9 PM for the
festivities.

In other News this Sunday there will be a CPAC Planning meeting this Sunday
9/7 at 3 PM in BC 104. So please feel free to come and join us as we stat to
plan the epicness that will be CPAC 09!!!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Freindly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club