[AnimeClub] Beck part duex!!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 11 18:19:12 EDT 2008

Greeting fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this week in B11 at
9PM we will showing the second installment of Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad.
Hopefully this week there will be better singing, and maybe we will even
find out why that guitar has bullet holes in it, and maybe even why we have
Frankenstein-esque dogs. Hopefully some of these questions will be answered,
and that kid will learn not to run with an expensive guitar by the end of
this week. As per the usual there will be plenty of snacks and soda four
your enjoyment, so please come and join us this week.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club