[AnimeClub] Anime Club asks you to not dread Vandread!

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Tue Jun 30 18:38:47 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure and some sadness that I announce this week
will be the last showing of Vandread! Yes, tonight is the last showing
of giant robots in space piloted by men and women who, for a lack of
more censorship friendly wording, are clueless about each other's...
circumstances.

So yeah, MORE ROBOTS, MORE LASERS, AND MORE EXPLOSIONS this Thursday at
9 in B118. Be there! Or the anime club eboard will steal my hat, making
me very sad!

Your secretary,
-Vincent