[AnimeClub] This week in Anime

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 5 00:52:47 EST 2009

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you all that this week we will
be hosting Godzilla Night. Watch this week as Godzilla faces off against
aliens, that are from the ocean floor, and a giant mutant ancient dragonfly
and a satellite based black hole gun. Yes folks it's that time of the
semester again as we kill some meaningless brain cells with Godzilla 2000
and Godzilla vs Megagurius. This is going to be one epic monster movie
showdown, I guarantee the laughs will be plenty (as will the facepalms and
groans).

In other news, for those of you who are interested in running for an e-board
position for Anime Club, you should take note that our elections will be
3/21 during our club meeting. Be prepared with a short speech, a short Q&A
session, and the recitation of all of the digits of pi.

Next is that our solidworks design your own mech contest entries are due
Wednesday the 18th, and the winner will be announced during Code Geass Week
one. Please send all entries to nicholaspbarresi at gmail.com. May the power of
the spiral be within your heart, and may the force be with you, good luck to
all entrants!

Finally, 'Boken has asked us to participate in the Boardwalk event, if
anyone has any ideas for the Anime Club's booth, please feel free to shoot
an e-mail over to anime at stevens.edu. No need to fear, we won't rip your idea
to shreds, only judge you very harshly if we hate it (yes that was joke
ladies and gents-we are open to any and all suggestions from our members).

Well now that I have wasted enough of your time with this long e-mail of
announcements, please feel free to come and join us for Godzilla this Friday
at 9PM in B118 along with all of the usual refreshments and snacks.

Have a safe and wonderful Spring Break, and steer clear of Mexico, on behalf
of the rest of the e-board,

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club