[AnimeClub] Eva Marathon @ 2PM on 3/11 in B118

Keith B. Cassidy kcassidy at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 9 23:42:00 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

                I'm pleased to announce that this Wednesday (3/11) starting
at 2PM in B118 will be an official unofficial showing of Evangelion! We'll
be showing episodes 1-20, the director's cut of episodes 21-24, and then the
movie: End of Evangelion.

                In case you're wondering what official unofficial means, it
basically means that we have the room booked but because it wasn't on our
budget it's a "bring your own snacks" event!

                So if you're on campus for break come on by!

Sincerely,

Keith B. Cassidy

President

Stevens Institute of Technology Anime Club

P.S.: We'll be showing it in English!