[AnimeClub] Anime Club has a special message!

Vinny vlipoma at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 9 01:32:42 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

Do you like candy? Do you like costumes? Do you like watching
non-sparkly, !@# kicking, British vampires fighting crazy Irish priests?

Then good news everyone! Anime Club is having a special Halloween event!

Instead of meeting at our normal time of Friday, Oct 30, we shall meet
SATURDAY Oct 31, at FIVE (5:00)PM! Our list of Halloween activities
includes:

1. Trick or Treat across town (Meet us at 5 in Howe Lobby!)
2. Costume Contest at 8:00 (With fancy prizes!)
3. Our normal event of watching Team Alucard vampires blow things up via
Hellsing: Original Video Animation

Don't feel like showing up with a costume or trick or treating? That's
ok! Just come to B118 at 9:00 on Saturday for normal anime viewing.
We'll be serving snacks and food as usual.

Also, if you come in costume as a zombie, I cannot guarantee your safety
(from my crowbar),
-Vinny, Secretary, working  feverishly on his costume.