[AnimeClub] Anime Club Really Like Apples

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 3 23:03:37 EST 2010

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce our second week of Spice and
Wolf. Yes, another six episodes of medieval economics, wolf girls, and
apple eating awaits us in B118 at 9PM this Friday! Our usual assortment
of snacks and drinks shall be served.

If you haven't already, please send your club ID picture to
stevensanime at gmail.com. If you don't, our beloved President is going to
steal my hat and then throw me into a pit fill with zombiefied bunny
rabbits. If this doesn't sound like a fate worse than death, then I
don't know what is.

See you Friday and bring extra warm clothing,
-Vincent, Secretary and hostage of the Stevens Anime Club