[AnimeClub] Anime Club Welcomes you to the NHK!

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 16 22:32:56 EST 2010

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce we are all being watched by a
secret organization designed to turn us into Hikikomori! Yes, it's true!
The Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai are going to turn us into crazy basement
dwellers and there is nothing that can be done about it...

Except for possibly coming to Anime Club, Friday, at 9PM in B118! This
week's showing is Welcome to the NHK, a psychological drama about
dealing with Big Brother corporations designed to turn us into their
slaves! Or quite possibly, a show about dealing with a sever case of
paranoia. So, if you like watching dark comedy, romance, psychology,
slice of life, and recursion, by all means pay us a visit.

In other news, CPAC is having a meeting this Sunday. Anyone with a
general interest should stop by. We promise we don't bite!

And if you haven't, submit your ID card's picture. You can either send
it to myself (vlipoma at stevens.edu) or if you would rather have mercy on
my inbox, our gmail account (stevensanime at gmail.com). The picture should
be no larger than 150 pixels square. Anything larger will be shrunk and
we cannot guarantee the quality of said image.

See you Friday!
-Vincent, in hiding from multinational corporations