[AnimeClub] Yearbook Photos TONIGHT!

Morgan DeSena mdesena at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:37:01 EST 2010

Greetings!

TONIGHT Anime Club has yearbook photos!!! Please meet at the 2nd floor
of the Howe center out side of Pierce (take the white stair case on the
left side of the Howe Lobby, or just be lazy and take the elevator) AT
10:20PM!!! Feel free to bring/wear anime paraphernalia or even cosplay
if you so wish! Have fun with it :)

Also! Our sister RSO of C2GS will be having their yearbook pictures
right before ours so if you are a member of C2GS as well, be sure to
attend that!

As for other interesting and non-anime club events for this week that
you may be interested in, the Chinese Student Association will be
hosting their annual Chinese New Year celebration tomorrow night! Since
I am too lazy to actually paraphrase, here is the copy/pasted
description of their event:
"Celebrate the Year of the Tiger with the Chinese Student Association!
Enjoy live performances, entertaining games, wonderful prizes, and
delicious cultural dishes. Come join us on Thursday, February 25th at
8:30 pm in Bissinger! Contact csa at stevens.edu for any questions."

I hope you have enjoyed my excessive use of exclamation points and see
you tonight!

You're very happy president,